Following the successful expansion of our college courses, we are delighted to have opportunities available for experienced and enthusiastic Counselling Tutors to join our teaching team.
We offer the full suite of nationally regulated CPCAB counselling qualifications from Level 2 Introduction through to Level 6 Certificate in Supervision.
Job type: Contractor/Freelance
Hours per week: Variable
Salary: £25-£30 per hour depending on experience
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire (or online, course dependent)
We’re proud of our existing team of highly committed tutors and look forward to welcoming new team members on board as we look ahead to the coming academic year. Whether you’re new to teaching or a more seasoned Counselling Tutor looking to work for a centre where you know you’ll be appreciated – we’d love to hear from you.
Tutor Roles Available:
We’re seeking additional teaching staff for the following courses:
- CPCAB Counselling Certificates (Levels Intro, 2 or 3) – Wednesday evenings
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling – Tuesday mornings or afternoons
- CPCAB Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling – Tuesday evenings
Benefits of Teaching with Mindspace
- Excellent teaching facilities – dedicated classroom and breakout rooms.
- Competitive rates of pay – above the national average for similar teaching roles.
- Progression opportunities – we actively encourage development and support to widen tutor experience.
- Funded training – for experienced counsellors looking to make a move into teaching, we will fund initial teacher training to meet CPCAB requirements.
- Team working – we’re a committed tutor team, with opportunities for shadowing, coaching and support from wider teaching staff, as and when needed.
If you would like to find out more about the teaching opportunities available at The Mindspace Foundation, feel free to either give us a call for an informal chat, or to formally express your interest, please email a copy of your CV and brief cover note including details about your counselling experience and interest in teaching. Our telephone and email contact details can be found on our about us page or below. We aim to respond to enquiries within 5 working days.
For information on the qualifications, skills and experience required to be registered to teach certain counselling courses please visit The CPCAB Website